where to buy Priligy in Fort Worth Texas One of the first steps in the Home Buying Process is to get pre-approved by a lender. Once you get pre-approved, then you will be able to define the price range of the home that you can be looking for.
- Social Security Number/Date of Birth
- Paycheck – Most recent pay stub that shows year-to-date earnings.
- W-2 Tax Forms – Original copies sent to you by the Internal Revenue Service for the past two years.
- Employer Information. – Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of employers for the past two years
- Account Information – Account numbers and current balances of checking, savings, and any other accounts.
- Current Assets – Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), CDs, stocks, bonds, etc.
- Personal Property – Value of property that can include life insurance, retirement accounts, cars, etc.
- Liabilities – Auto loans, student loans, credit cards, and other installment debt — provide name and address of each creditor and the monthly payment and total amount due.
- Current and Previous Addresses – If you own a home: Bring the property address, current market value, mortgage lender name, account number, current monthly mortgage payment, and outstanding mortgage balance. –
- If you’re renting: Bring the property address, name and address of the landlord, current monthly rent, and previous address/landlords if you’ve lived in your current address for less than two years.
- Agreement to Purchase – A signed copy and any amendments, a copy of the listing form for the property, the legal description of the property, and receipts for or down payment deposits.
- If you are self-employed or work on a commissioned basis, you should bring your federal tax forms for the past two years and a current year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- If you are separated or divorced, you should bring a copy of your divorce decree and separation agreement. Also bring documentation on alimony or child support payments you are required to make or you receive as income. Proof of this income can be the clerk of court’s history of payments or canceled checks for the past year.
- If you include pension, disability, Social Security, or other public assistance as part of your income, you’ll need to bring a copy of an award certificate or a check from the issuing agency.
- If you have a bankruptcy, foreclosure, or any judgments against you over the past seven years, you’ll need to bring relevant information about the proceedings. Such information includes a copy of the bankruptcy discharge and schedule of both debts and assets. An attorney’s letter that discusses the outcome of the proceedings should be included if there are judgments against you.
This information adapted from mortgagecontent.net/content/fanniemae/loan_interview_materials_checklist_fm.html buy Priligy 50 mg in Glendale California TO GET A LIST OF LENDERS THAT THE
VEENSTRA TEAM RECOMMENDS, COMPLETE THIS FORM
OR CALL US AT 269-350-5514.
http://mksplumbing.com.au/?sese=opzioni-binarie-strategie-forum&c71=57 opzioni binarie strategie forum Here is a general checklist which includes most of the information that you and any co-borrower will need to supply to a lender. Some lenders have slightly different requirements, so be sure to ask your lender specifically what s/he will need.etrading