|Welcome home to this awesome ranch home located on 1.4 picturesque acres! You’ll love the large living room with gas fireplace and the bright and open dining area, kitchen, and family room. Currently a two bedroom home, it would be easy to turn this into a three bedroom home by adding one stud wall with a doorway. Don’t miss the full, dry basement and the deep two car attached garage. Be sure to enjoy the sounds of beautiful Orangeville Creek while standing out on the newly constructed composite deck. Outside there is a large shed with plenty of storage for all your yard and gardening tools.|
The house at 11511 W 9 Mile Rd is in the neighborhood called Orangeville Creek. You can see from the map that the houses are just a short drive from the prestigious Mullenhurst Golf Course. You will also find that there are many other golf courses within a few minutes drive from the Orangeville Creek. If you enjoy boating and fishing, you will notice that the neighborhood around 11511 W 9 Mile Rd is also in close proximity to many Plainwell lakes!
Imagine Living on the picturesque Orangeville Creek
This house has the beautiful Orangeville Creek running through the property. Imagine the peaceful setting and of enjoying your coffee or a cool drink while listening to the creek water running quietly in the background.
Orangeville creek is said to be a good source of fishing since it connects Fish Lake to the Gun River. Fish Lake which outlets to the west through Orangeville Creek, which is a tributary to the Gun River and joins the Kalamazoo River and Lake Michigan.
If you want to enjoy fishing or canoeing of boating in the nearby lakes in Barry County you can enjoy Fish Lake which is located in western Barry County and is about 1 mile east of the Village of Orangeville. Fish lake was believed to have been formed by a glacier between 10,000 to 75,000 years ago.
The land surrounding Fish lake is completely owned by the State of Michigan and is part of the Yankee Springs Recreation Area. There is a launch area on the west side of the lake in the outlet channel. The parking area by Fish Lake can accommodate 15 vehicles.
Learn More About Orangeville Township
Orangeville Creek, MI
Orangeville Creek is a Stream in Barry County, Michigan. It has an elevation of 225 meters, or 738 feet.
Learn about the Community of Orangeville Township in Barry County
Learn more about the Barry County Parks And The Recreation Plan
Learn more about Yankee Springs Recreation Area, a wonderful recreation area very near the house for sale at 11511 W 9 Mile Road.
SCHOOL INFO FOR 11511 W 9 MILE RD
- Children living at 11511 W 9 Mile Rd Plainwell, MI would attend Plainwell Public Schools
- Search for other homes that are for sale in the Plainwell Public School District! We have created a custom search for you so any homes you find on this search are homes in the Plainwell MI public schools district.
- Click here for 2013-2014 Plainwell Schools District Annual Education Report
- Click here for latest Plainwell Annual Education Report Cover Letter for Polainwell Schools
- Click here for a Street Directory of the Plainwell Public Schools so you can determine what schools your kids will go to.
- If you have children that are transferring to the Plainwell MI public schools, click here to learn about the process for transferring.
- Plainwell MI public schools offer a great program of community enrichment called Visions program. Click here for more information and a directory of Visions program Classes.
- For all other useful information, click here to know more about Plainwell Community Schools services.
Gun Lake Fishing Spots
If you want to fish for bigger fish, then you might want to visit Gun Lake. Gun Lake is a place where there are islands, bays, points, shoals and other water features where fish will congregate and fishermen can access either with boats or from shore.
Gun Lake, just 7 miles from Martin, Michigan, and a small amount further from Orangeville, is a great place for anglers to catch the fish that fish stories are made from. If Gun Lake doesn’t satisfy, there are also multiple rivers, creeks, and streams near by. Some of these are Orangeville Creek, Greggs Brook, Fenner Creek, Cave Creek, Turner Creek, Hill Creek, Glass Creek, Bassett Creek, Butternut Creek and Duncan Creek.
The city of Plainwell is a place where you will find great fun activities! From 11511 W 9 Mile Rd you can golf at the
Mullenhurst Golf Course or about 6 other golf courses nearby, you will find lakes for fishing and boating, and other fun water activities. Perhaps fun for you means spending an evening enjoying food or some of the Plainwell area brews at the local brewpub. You will find several moderately priced restaurants with average variety of cuisines around the area within 5 miles. You are minutes from all of that fun at 11511 W 9 Mile Rd.
You will love living in the city of Plainwell MI.
Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Website for the City of Plainwell, MI
- Plainwell MI Public Library
- Plainwell MI Employment Opportunities
- Plainwell MI is great place to visit, so check this out and get to know more fun activites at Plainwell, MI
- The Plainwell Community Center is a center of human services in Portage, MI
- The Plainwell Area has some wonderful Parks & Recreation
- Check out this website and discover why Life Care Center of Plainwell is a premier nursing home in the are
- Celebration! Cinema in Plainwell offers several screens of popular movies
- The Oaks Crossing Mall is a great place to shop and it is strategically located to several dining and shopping establishments.
- The Air Zoo is a wonderful family place to learn about the history of aviation and to have fun.
- The Family Fitness of Plainwell MI is a great place to get in shape and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- There are lots of great opportunities for volunteering in Plainwell
- Plainwell MI Public Safety does an excellent job of keeping people safe
Is this Plainwell Home not quite what you were looking for?
We have some other great searches for you to use, or call us at 269-350-5514 and we will provide you with a free private website that will update you as soon as new homes matching your wish list come up for sale.
- CLICK HERE to see all Climax-Scotts Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Comstock Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Galesburg-Augusta Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to all Gobles Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Gull Lake Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Kalamazoo Public School Home For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Lawton Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Mattawan Consolidated School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Parchment School District Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see Paw Paw Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Plainwell Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Portage Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Schoolcraft Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Vicksburg Community School Homes For Sale
If you are interested in simply keeping an eye on the greater Kalamazoo Homes or Condominiums for sale, give us a call.
We will be able to send you an email every time a greater Kalamazoo Home or Condo for sale that matches your criterion. This service is free and there is no obligation. You will be able to window shop or, if you prefer, we can more aggressively search and explore the options as they come on the market.
We offer a free service that allows a home buyer to be alerted at the same time as REALTORS when a home comes on the market.