This property is sold, but let us help you find one similar! Click here and we will get started.
|Portage paradise! This immaculate custom built 4 bedroom home features a spectacular destination yard with a gorgeous heated pool (20’x40’x10′, slide and diving board), brick patio, cedar deck and a neat pool house with a 1/2 bath and outdoor shower. Interesting architectural details abound in the home with a generous and welcoming front entry, an open staircase, classic bay windows, tray ceilings, wood floors, wide trim boards, and a sunken family room with a gas fireplace. The bright kitchen offers warm maple cabinetry, stainless appliances, granite counter tops and ceramic back splash. Your family and guests will love the finished basement and the main floor den/study. You’re just a 1/2 block from the Portage walking and biking trails and 5 minutes to shopping and expressway access.|
The Portage home with a pool at 3126 Lost Pine Way is conveniently located near many establishments for daily errands. Most of the major services are within 2 miles. This home at 3126 Lost Pine Way is also located near a variety of great outdoor activities in Portage. You can see from the map that the house is just a short ride from the prestigious Moors Golf Club. You will also find that there many other golf courses within a few minutes drive from the Lost Pine Way. If you enjoy boating and fishing, you will notice that Lost Pine Way is also in close proximity to many lakes!
SCHOOL INFO FOR 3126 LOST PINE WAY
- Children living at 3126 Lost Pine Way, Portage, MI would attend Portage Public Schools
- Search for other homes that are for sale in the Portage Public School District! We have created a custom search for you so any homes you find on this search are homes in the Portage MI public schools district.
- Click here for 2013-2014 Portage Schools District Annual Education Report
- Click here for 2013-2014 Portage EE Annual Education Report Cover Letter for Portage Schools
- Click here for a Street Directory of the Portage Public Schools so you can determine what schools your kids will go to.
- If you have children that are transferring to the Portage MI public schools, click here to learn about the process for transferring.
- Portage MI public schools offer a great program of community enrichment called Enriched for Life. Click here for more information and a directory of Enriched for Life Classes.
- Here are some Fast Facts and Points of Pride for the Portage MI public schools!
The Benefits of Buying a Portage House with a Swimming Pool!
The house at 3126 Lost Pine Way has a gorgeous swimming pool. Check out all the advantages and benefits of buying an executive Portage house with a swimming pool.
- You can enjoy a retreat every day: With a beautiful pool you will be able to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle and “Staycations” all summer!
- Family Time: Swimming pool ownership creates opportunities for fun without distractions. You enjoy your family without all the electronic gadgets that typically define your time together. Who doesn’t remember the fun of playing games in a pool.
- Fitness: Pools are the best way to get exercise! After winter both kids and adults gain extra weight from our inactive lifestyles. The backyard pool creates exercise without the need for discipline! Nearly EVERY pool activity involves exercise of some shape or form.
- Stress relief: How can you keep worrying when you lay out by the pool or toss kids in the air and watch their laughter as they splash into the water?
- Kids Bedtime: Nothing will tire a child out more than playing outside in the pool all day. You may even be surprised when you hear the kids asking to go to bed!
- Entertaining: When you have a back yard pool you will find that it is easy to entertain! Pools bring families and friends closer and provide opportunities for you to light up the lives of others. What a fun way to share!
- Aquatic Therapy: Similar to fitness, aquatic therapy can be a major benefit of pool ownership. People with debilitating diseases often experience great relief when swimming in the backyard pool.
- A Reason to Stay Home: Parents with swimming pools get the great opportunities to guide and watch their kids interactions with friends.
- The Grandchildren: If you are lucky enough to have grandchildren nothing adds quite the incentive of coming to your house that a swimming pool does.
- Home Improvement Value: The National Association of Realtors recently came out with an article discussing the fact that inground fiberglass and concrete pools can increase the value of homes on average 5%.
Notice that there are 132 places to eat within 5 miles of the great home for sale at 3126 Lost Pine Way, Portage MI
The city of Portage is a place where you will find great fun activities! From 3126 Lost Pine Way you can golf at the
Moors or about 16 other golf courses nearby, you will find lakes for fishing and boating, water skiing and jet skiing. If biking is your favorite sport then enjoy the bike trails all around Portage or hop on the Kal Haven trail that leads from Kalamazoo to South Haven. You will find lots of runners and running clubs or go enjoy the many beautiful parks and nature preserves. Perhaps fun for you means spending an evening enjoying food or some of the Kalamazoo area brews at the many local brewpubs. You are minutes from all of that fun at 3126 Lost Pine Way.
Notice that there are 41 parks, 16 golf courses and 4 lakes within 10 miles of 3126 Lost Pine Way, Portage MI
You will love living in the City of Portage, MI.
Here are a few of the reasons:
- Website for the City of Portage, MI
- Portage MI Public Library
- Portage MI Employment Opportunities
- Portage MI is part of the Greater Kalamazoo Area, so check out this great website: Discover Kalamazoo
- The Portage Community Center is a center of human services in Portage, MI
- The Portage Area has some wonderful Parks & Recreation
- Check out the Portage MI Senior Center. It is a great place to enjoy friends or volunteer.
- Celebration! Cinema in Portage offers several screens of popular movies
- The Crossroads Mall is the largest indoor mall in the Greater Kalamazoo area and is a great place to shop.
- The Air Zoo is a wonderful family place to learn about the history of aviation and to have fun.
- The YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo is a great place to get in shape and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Check out the demographic information for Portage MI
- There are lots of great opportunities for volunteering in Portage
- Portage MI Public Safety does an excellent job of keeping people safe
- The Portage Senior Center provides some great services for Senior Citizens
Is this Portage Home not quite what you were looking for?
We have some other great searches for you to use, or call us at 269-350-5514 and we will provide you with a free private website that will update you as soon as new homes matching your wish list come up for sale.
- CLICK HERE to see all Climax-Scotts Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Comstock Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Galesburg-Augusta Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to all Gobles Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Gull Lake Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Kalamazoo Public School Home For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Lawton Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Mattawan Consolidated School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Parchment School District Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see Paw Paw Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Plainwell Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Portage Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Schoolcraft Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Vicksburg Community School Homes For Sale
If you are interested in simply keeping an eye on the Portage or Greater Kalamazoo Homes and Condominiums for sale, click here or give us a call at 269-350-5514 We will be able to send you an email every time a greater Kalamazoo home for sale that matches your criterion. This service is free and there is no obligation. You will be able to window shop or, if you prefer, we can more aggressively search and explore the options as they come on the market.
CLICK HERE OR CALL 269-350-5514 TO CONTACT THE VEENSTRA TEAM
TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE TOUR.
David Veenstra, REALTOR
MBA, GRI, E-Pro, CRS, SRS, CTA
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR