The VeenstraTeam is proud to present this one-of-a-kind home at 3427 Oak Harbor which is of uncompromising quality and craftmanship. The house was constructed as a Parade of Homes showcase in 2004 by master craftsman and wood worker, Terry Dracht. Only the finest materials were used throughout the home incuding brazilian cherry flooring and american cherry cabinetry in the kitchen, bathrooms and main floor laundry as well as in the book shelves, panelling and cofferred ceiling in the main floor office or den. Note the gorgeous granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms as well as the top quality ceramic flooring. This restful and efficient house is constructed of 12″ thick insulated concrete forms providing extraordinary strength, energy efficiency and sound insulation. You will thrive in the luxurious master suite, the relaxing three season room and both the the formal and informal dining areas. The yard is absolutely gorgeous with professionally installed landscaping and irrigation. If you love fine design with a hint of Frank Lloyd Wright, quality materials and true craftsmanship, you will love this home!
AND NOW FOR THE REST OFTHE STORY….
The Beacon’s thoroughly enjoyed living in this exceptional home through August of 2007 when they moved to Indiana to begin a new job.
John and Jean noted the following features as things that they really enjoyed and appreciated when they lived here. Here is the list:
1. The uncompromising quality of construction throughout the home.
2. The floor plan that facilitated ease of cleaning and routine maintenance.
3. The use of high end materials like granite, cherry floors , hand made and finished cabinetry throughout.
4. Wonderful kitchen storage and a huge walk-in pantry in the kitchen
5. An intimate three season sun porch
6. Beautifully mature and easy to maintain shrubs and trees.
7. The excellent sound proofing that comes from the 13″ thick exterior walls
8. The even distribution and low cost of heating and cooling
9. The neighborhood and immediate neighbors
10. The double stair access to the lower level
11. The uniqueness of having a cherry wood floor, panels, and ceiling den that was masterfully crafted by an excellent wood finisher.
YOU CAN VIEW THIS FINE HOME BY CALLING THE VEENSTRA TEAM at 488-0214!
Thought it would be fun for you to see the VeenstraTeam listing at 3427 Oak Harbor in the 2004 Parade of Homes magazine. Notice the information about the builder, Terry Dragt, as well. This is a well built and well appointed home. Call the Veenstra Team at 488-0214 to see if it is the right home for you!