|Kalamazoo MI Real Estate – This wonderfully spacious and traditional cape cod home in Portage that offers a lot of space and quality. This is a well built, well maintained, well-loved home that still retains the look and feel of the 1960s and 70s. This spacious home can handle a good sized family! Check out the cozy family room and the spacious basement recreation room both of which have their own wood burning fireplaces. You will love the quiet location wonderfully convenient to shopping, schools and expressway access.|
my ex is dating a fat girl SCHOOL INFO FOR 5356 W CIRCLEWOOD DR
- Children living at helpful site 5356 W Circlewood Drive would attend binary forex brokers Portage Public Schools
- Search for other binÃÂ¤re optionen one touch homes that are for sale in the Portage Public School District! We have created a custom search for you so any homes you find on this search are http://www.indianaag.org/?kartonka=psycho-online-dating&ec6=68 homes in the Portage MI public schools district.
- Click here for buy Priligy with mastercard in Elizabeth New Jersey 2013-2014 Portage Schools District Annual Education Report
- Click here for 2013-2014 Portage EE Annual Education Report Cover Letter for Portage Schools
- Click here for a Street Directory of the Portage Public Schools so you can determine what schools your kids will go to.
- If you have children that are transferring to the Portage MI public schools, click here to learn about the process of transferring.
- Portage MI public schools offer a great program of community enrichment called Enriched for Life. Click here for more information and a directory of Enriched for Life Classes.
- Here are some Fast Facts and Points of Pride for the Portage MI public schools!
MOST OF THE HOME 5356 W CIRCLEWOOD DRIVE HAS A BRICK EXTERIOR. AS A HOMEOWNER, YOU WILL LOVE THE BENEFITS OF A BRICK HOME
When you purchase 5356 Circlewood you get to enjoy all the benefits of a brick exterior without giving thought to the additional price that the builders paid for the brick when building the home. Brick exteriors on a home offer several advantages to other home exterior options. Let us share a few.
Brick is a great material for MI homes because brick acts as a great barrier to heat and cold. So a brick home is usually thought to be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
Brick homes are generally very easy to maintain too. We have heard that brick homes need almost no care for the first 25 -50 years of life. You might want to wash the brick with a hose but, other than that, they are virtually maintenance free. Brick homes are also resistant to termites, fire and weather, which may result in lower insurance rates. Did you ever wonder why there are so many brick homes around the city of Chicago and the near Chicago suburbs? The amazing ability of brick to withstand damage by fire is the reason. After the great Chicago fire, laws were passed which required builders to build new buildings with fireproof materials such as brick, stone, marble, and limestone.
Increased Curb Appeal
Since many people find brick attractive, it can enhance the overall curb value of your home and make your home appealing to home buyers. A wood sided home needs paint every few years. A brick home always looks sharp and clean and allows the homeowner more time to simply enjoy living! When you combine brick with siding, like the home at 5356 Circlewood you get a wonderful and inviting curb appeal.
The city of Portage is a place where you will find great fun activities! From the address for sale 5356 W Circlewood Drive you can golf at the Moors or about 13 other golf courses nearby, you will find lakes for fishing and boating, water skiing and jet skiing. If biking is your favorite sport then enjoy the bike trails all around Portage or hop on the Kal Haven trail that leads from Kalamazoo to South Haven. You will find lots of runners and running clubs or go enjoy the many beautiful parks and nature preserves. Perhaps fun for you means spending an evening enjoying food or some of the Kalamazoo area brews at the many local brewpubs. You are minutes from all of that fun at 5356 W Circlewood Drive.
You will love living in the city of Portage MI.
Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Website for the City of Portage, MI
- Portage MI Public Library
- Portage MI Employment Opportunities
- Portage MI is part of the Greater Kalamazoo Area, so check out this great website: Discover Kalamazoo
- The Portage Community Center is a center of human services in Portage, MI
- The Portage Area has some wonderful Parks & Recreation
- Check out the Portage MI Senior Center. It is a great place to enjoy friends or volunteer.
- Celebration! Cinema in Portage offers several screens of popular movies
- The Crossroads Mall is the largest indoor mall in the Greater Kalamazoo area and is a great place to shop.
- The Air Zoo is a wonderful family place to learn about the history of aviation and to have fun.
- The YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo is a great place to get in shape and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Check out the demographic information for Portage MI
- There are lots of great opportunities for volunteering in Portage
- Portage MI Public Safety does an excellent job of keeping people safe
- The Portage Senior Center provides some great services for Senior Citizens
Is this Portage Home not quite what you were looking for?
We have some other great searches for you to use, or call us at 269-350-5514 and we will provide you with a free private website that will update you as soon as new homes matching your wish list come up for sale.
- CLICK HERE to see all Climax-Scotts Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Comstock Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Galesburg-Augusta Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to all Gobles Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Gull Lake Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Kalamazoo Public School Home For Salesearch.kalamazoo-real-estate.com/…/Allegan_Public_Schools
- CLICK HERE to see all Lawton Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Mattawan Consolidated School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Parchment School District Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see Paw Paw Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Plainwell Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Portage Public School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Schoolcraft Community School Homes For Sale
- CLICK HERE to see all Vicksburg Community School Homes For Sale
If you are interested in simply keeping an eye on the Portage or Greater Kalamazoo Homes and Condominiums for sale, give us a call. We will be able to send you an email every time a greater Kalamazoo home for sale that matches your criterion. This service is free and there is no obligation. You will be able to window shop or, if you prefer, we can more aggressively search and explore the options as they come on the market.
The Veenstra Team makes sure that you have the very best technology and has created custom searches that will allow you to search for homes by any local Portage . Check them out below AND be sure to sign up for our FIRST TO KNOW SERVICE so you don’t miss out on the best opportunities. We alert you when new homes come on the market at the SAME TIME AS REALTORS learn about them.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.