Check out the video of this great home for sale at 6544 Hollison, Kalamazoo MI
This home is SOLD but we can help you find something similar!
Kalamazoo MI Real Estate – This outstanding home, a Parade of Homes showplace, in WestPort Trails, features a wonderfully open floor plan that includes the gourmet kitchen with a large center island, the spacious dining area, the front entryway and the bright living room with a gas fireplace . Note the impeccable hard wood flooring! The 4 season sun room irresistibly draws you in with its light knotty pine walls and cozy gas fireplace/heater. The beautifully finished lower level includes a bright family room, a 3rd full bathroom with space for a 4th bedroom and plenty of storage. Take a quiet stroll through the beautifully landscaped and fenced yard/gardens that feature a private patio and gorgeous flowers/plantings that bloom 9 months of the year. The central vacuum and audio systems are both sure to please. Click here for up to date pricing information.
- 2940 SF
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
- Whole house audio system
- Central vac
- 3 car garage
- Beautiful 4 season room
- Exceptional yard with flowers blooming 9 months a year
Children living at 6544 Hollison would attend Otsego Public Schools
Check out Otsego Public Schools.
You will love living in Oshtemo Township just west of the City of Kalamazoo, MI.
The Hollison house is about 15 minutes from downtown Kalamazoo and about 5 minutes from US 131 and excellent shopping.
The taxes in Oshtemo Township are lower than Kalamazoo and Portage.
The Westport Trails neighborhood is an exceptional neighborhood that was developed by Visser Developers. The lots in WestPort Trails are between .5 and 8 acres and the neighborhood has underground water, electric, gas and cable. The streets meander and the lots are wooded. The paved streets finish off this executive, desireable neighborhood.
The WestPort Trails neighborhood has access to the Kal-Haven Trail. The Kal-Haven Trail is a 33.5 mile long multi-use trail that links Kalamazoo to South Haven on Lake Michigan. The trail was developed on the bed of the old railroad line that passed through the area. It is a gorgeous, tree lined trail that is well used for biking and hiking.
- City of Kalamazoo, MI
- Kalamazoo MI Public Library
- Kalamazoo MI Employment Opportunities
- Discover Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Parks and Recreation
If this fabulous home is not quite what you are looking for you, feel free to check out other homes for sale
- Click here to see other West Port Trails Homes for Sale
- Click here to see West Port Homes for Sale
- Click here to see other homes for sale in 49009
- Click here to see other executive homes for sale in Greater Kalamazoo and Portage
- Click here to be the FIRST TO KNOW when new homes come on the market. We offer a free service that allows a home buyer to be alerted at the same time as REALTORS when a home comes on the market. That means you get the opportunity to see the property before most home buyers.