Finpecia 1mg online You want to build a new house, but don’t have the budget? You will be completely amazed at all the upgrades in this house. It is just about like brand new! You can see all the pictures and details when you click. We probably missed some of the upgrades, but this is a pretty comprehensive list! Who would believe you can get an almost new house of 1200 sq ft with 3 beds and 1.5 baths for under $140,000!? It is in the Kalamazoo Promise schools too so your kids can get a free college education as well. Check it out, you won’t be sorry.
- New plywood (OSB) sheathing on main home roof
- New lifetime architectural shingles, ice and water shield, ridge venting
- New soffit venting
- New Anderson Energy Star replacement windows
- Walls insulated with dense-packed cellulose
- New garage door and belt-style (quiet) opener
- All new energy efficient entry doors
- New exterior light fixtures
- Newly painted siding and eaves
- New shutters
- New wood privacy fence at east property line
- New wood deck off of dining area
- New cellulose insulation in attic
- All newly painted walls, ceilings, and trim
- New kitchen cabinetry, solid plywood construction (not particleboard)
- New custom-built laminate countertops
- Includes all kitchen appliances (used, but in very good shape) – fridge, range, micro, and dishwasher
- New carpet
- New vinyl plank floors
- All new full bath – new tub, toilet, vanity, sink, faucet, fan, light, etc
- All new ½ bath – new toilet, vanity, sink, faucet, light, etc.
- New smoke and carbon monoxide alarms per new code
- All new electrical wiring and fixtures throughout, including a new 100 amp service, panel, etc.
- All new plumbing (supply lines and drains) throughout
- Main sewer was televised by Roto-Rooter and found to be in very good condition
- New Carrier 95% efficient natural gas furnace with programmable thermostat
- New Carrier central air conditioning
- New power-vent 40 gallon water heater
- New laundry tub and hookups for washer and dryer in basement
- Newly painted basement, including ceiling, walls, and floor
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=binary-options-call-or-put&357=94 Click here to check out all the details and pictures of this great Kalamazoo house for sale for yourself.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.