Kalamazoo MI – If there is one thing a potential home buyer loves, it’s a house they don’t have to paint. The Veenstra Team has asked Jim Van Tuinen of Van Tuinen Painting to give you a few ideas that will create some great curb appeal to attract and capture prospective buyers. In some cases, the sprucing up that is needed to make your home more appealing can be quite reasonably priced, even when it is done by seasoned professionals, like those at Van Tuinen painting.
Here are a few possible home ideas and solutions offered by Jim Van Tuinen to make your home more appealing:
- Washing the exterior of your home and deck will give it a fresh look. Sparkling windows make a difference too. Van Tuinen can arrange that as well.
- Touch up painting: If the outside of your house isn’t too bad, touching up the rough, peeling surfaces might alleviate a potential buyer’s concern about the condition of the house.
- A fresh coat of paint on a concrete basement floor can make the basement seem a bit more inviting.
- Patching holes and cracks in ceilings and walls; priming and painting water stained ceilings; potential buyers don’t want to worry about leaky ceilings
- First impressions are everything. A fresh coat of paint on the front and back door, a newly painted front entryway-great ways to make a good first impression.
- What about that deep purple bedroom your high school daughter thought was so sharp? Wonder if the new homeowner will love purple? It’s usually a good idea to cover vivid colors with a neutral color that everyone likes.
- Ask The Veenstra Team what they think. Sometimes a complete interior or exterior paint job is just what it takes to move a potential buyer to pull the trigger.
Van Tuinen Painting will help you make your home ready for the market. According to Jim, “We have had some customers who had a house sitting on the market until we gave it a facelift. And, we know you have a budget. We will do everything possible to brighten up your home without emptying your wallet. Call us at 345-4444 for a free, no obligation estimate. “
And….of course….if you are considering selling your home, the Veenstra Team will always offer you free professional advice about what will help you get the best price in the shortest amount of time!
Thanks for reading!
Your Kalamazoo neighbors and expert home team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR