find more info
Home staging is something we see often on HGTV. A show will start with a home that is nearly trashed and some staging star comes in and makes a dramatic transformation (spending thousands and thousands of dollars) and then the house sells within a short time frame and the price is dramatically increased.
binära optioner live While it is true that first impressions matter a great deal when selling your home, the greater Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids real estate markets are not quite like the CA or Toronto markets where so many HGTV shows are filmed. There are definitely some Kalamazoo area homes where market value would be enhanced and the house will sell much more quickly if they were professionally staged, completely redecorated, painted and updated. In reality, few home sellers have the time, money and experience to be able to make that happen.http://www.lahdentaiteilijaseura.fi/?siftifkar=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-youtube&9fb=5d
http://ramshergill.com/womens/drama-beauty/ Nearly all home owners are able to benefit from some basic home staging advice and some updating. Watch the home staging advice video below for some basic advice that nearly everyone is able to accomplish.see post
my company The Veenstra Team is willing to provide a free walk through of your home if you are considering selling it. We will provide advice on what improvements will provide an enhanced market value or a shortened market time AND we will do a completely free price and marketing evaluation for your home. Give us a call at 269-350-5514 to get a time set up for the walk through.
useful source A couple things that are important to know when you call us.
- The home does NOT have to be ready to show to someone when we come for the walk through. We are able to see past clutter and mess and we do not ever share any details about people’s homes. Part of the reason for our visit is to give advice about what needs to be done in order to put the house on the market. Calling us in early in the process will be most helpful to you.
- Some home improvements or upgrades that you may be considering will not be worth it from a home marketing or home value perspective. For example, completely finishing an unfinished basement for selling purposes, is almost never going to give you a positive return on your investment. There are many smaller projects that also may or may not give you a positive return. Let us give you advice BEFORE you start the home improvement and upgrade process.
- You are not committing to sell your home when you call us. We want to provide sound, solid help for you. We are confident that we have exceptional marketing plans and will represent you well to get your home sold, but you are not making a commitment to us when you call us.
- There are often times when we “pre-market” your SW MIch home and can find a buyer even before it comes on the market. This happens because we work with such a large number of home buyers and have such great exposure for our websites and homes. This simplifies the home selling process for you a great deal and is a real stress reducer!
- Give us a call at 269-350-5514 and we will set up a no-obligation and completely free appointment.
- We have a booklet of great tips for cleaning and organizing your home that we would love to send you. It is completely free and without obligation, but, it is filled with tips that will help you get your Kalamazoo home in great shape to sell!
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.