http://kancelariagmw.pl/?rykola=opcje-binarne-trader&4a5=ff Portage/Kalamazoo MI Senior Real Estate – One of the challenges of leaving a home that you have living in for many years is the impending sense of “loss” that you may feel. If you are a senior citizen who is selling a home, or if you are a child of an elderly parent that is transitioning to a new living option you need to intentionally focus on what you HAVE and WILL HAVE instead of what you are leaving! Focus on what you will be GAINING instead of what you may feel like you are loosing or leaving.this link
blog here Though your current home “feels comfortable”, it is probably a place where, if you are honest with yourself, you realize that you are often lonely. Almost all senior living options include much better options for being social again. That is something to celebrate! Almost all Senior living options include minimal need for upkeep. Since our mobility often becomes more limited as we age, we need to celebrate the fact that we will not have to try to maintain a home that can be overwhelming. Celebrate the fact that moving out of your house will make you much less dependant on your adult children and neighbors to live. So, even though you may, at first, think that you are losing your independance through your move, you can really look at it as a GAIN of independance — since you will not need to rely on adult children or neighbors. Celebrate that!This Site
http://www.playlaploen.com/?pelorama=opzioni-binarie-mps&62f=12 In one of our future posts we will focus on changing your daily schedule as you change your living situation. You won’t need to be cleaning and maintaining your house, SO that leaves lots of opportunities. Watch for that post! It will be coming soon.
Thanks for reading!
buy generic Viagra in Stockton California Your Kalamazoo Real Estate & Senior Citizen Specialists
Köp Cialis Tumba Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
click here to investigate David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
Phone: (269) 350-5514. Sold@VeenstraTeam.com
- Providing Real Estate Solutions for Kalamazoo Senior Citizens
- View Our Kalamazoo homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
- The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens (and their children or caregivers) handle Kalamazoo senior housing decisions with wisdom.
- Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about greater Kalamazoo real estate options for Senior Citizens, including Portage real estate, Mattawan real estate, Oshtemo real estate, and real estate in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo.
- Of course, the Veenstra Team also serves all non-Senior home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and all non-Senior home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area. We help people purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, Kalamazoo resort homes. We also handle Kalamazoo short sales which can help distressed homeowners in Kalamazoo avoid Michigan foreclosure.
- We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information.
- We offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo real estate home searches, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo.
- For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral through the EXODUS Network.
- I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home or sell my Kalamazoo real estate.
- I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!
- The Veenstra Team members operate with integrity and Biblical standards and donate 10% of all income earned to charities. Veenstra Team members serve as volunteers in many Christian and public organizations and schools in addition to our service to families regarding Kalamazoo real estate.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.