web link Portage – Kalamazoo MI Senior Real Estate – In our last blog post we talked about the emotional attachment that is bound to come after living in a house for many years and we suggested one fun way for children of elderly adults or grandchildren of elderly adults can help create some lasting memories while sorting and packing. Today, I will give you another idea that your family can use to help the elderly adult in your family remember the wonderful blessing that the house was, without mourning the loss of it when in a new environment. Have each of the family members in your house create a page for a book that you can create and give to your elderly parents or grandparents moving to a senior retirement center or assisted living facility. Click here for a link to a page that you can send to everyone to complete. Have them either write a story, attach some pictures, draw a picture or ….. We have included a cover for the pages too. There is a place for you to attach a picture or two of the house on the cover as well!replicate binary option with puts and calls
http://mortimer.ca/?feed=rss2 I would suggest that you WAIT until AFTER the move to give this book to your aging parents or grandparents so that it can be a CELEBRATION of the house instead of a REASON not to leave! With most senior citizens there comes a time when living in their current house is either not safe or is not possible given physical limitations. Having a book of written memories from family members and friends will be a way for the senior citizens (AND the children and grandparents who may also be struggling with the change of not having Mom or Dad and/or Grandma or Grandpa in the same house) to celebrate and remember the many blessings of the people and places which are a part of their legacy.pop over to this website
why not find out more Thanks for reading!
Your Kalamazoo Real Estate & Senior Citizen Specialists
Tastylia Buy 20 MG Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
buy premarin pills David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
Phone: (269) 350-5514. Sold@VeenstraTeam.com
- Providing Real Estate Solutions for Kalamazoo Senior Citizens
- View Our Kalamazoo homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
- The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens (and their children or caregivers) handle Kalamazoo senior housing decisions with wisdom.
- Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about greater Kalamazoo real estate options for Senior Citizens, including Portage real estate, Mattawan real estate, Oshtemo real estate, and real estate in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo.
- Of course, the Veenstra Team also serves all non-Senior home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and all non-Senior home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area. We help people purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, Kalamazoo resort homes. We also handle Kalamazoo short sales which can help distressed homeowners in Kalamazoo avoid Michigan foreclosure.
- We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information.
- We offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo real estate home searches, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo.
- For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral through the EXODUS Network.
- I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home or sell my Kalamazoo real estate.
- I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!
- The Veenstra Team members operate with integrity and Biblical standards and donate 10% of all income earned to charities. Veenstra Team members serve as volunteers in many Christian and public organizations and schools in addition to our service to families regarding Kalamazoo real estate.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.