When you are getting work done on your home it is wise to follow the 7 steps listed below. You can do a quick read of the seven steps and then click on the link at the end of the article to read more details about each step! We want to remind you that it is important to decide whether a remodeling job is worth it before you hire that contractor. The Veenstra Team is happy to come visit your home to give you some expert Kalamazoo real estate advice. We will give you the real estate information you need to make decisions.
1. List the things you want to have done. Before you talk to a contractor think carefully about the changes you want to make to your home. Write down exactly what you want the contractor to do.
2. Get recommendations from family and friends. Talk with family, friends and neighbors who have use contractors. Find out if they were satisfied with the work, the price and the time it took to complete the job. Ask if they would use that contractor again.
3. Check out the recommendations. Once you have a list of names, do some research on them. The Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Office can help you find out if there have been any complaints filed against a contractor or their company.
4. Compare contractors. Make sure the contractor does the kind of work you are interested in and find out how long they have been in business.
5. Get estimates. Meet with at least three contractors to discuss the job you want done and your budget.
6. Make sure that the contractor provides a WRITTEN contract . A well written, clear, and detailed contract is very important. Make sure that everything you agreed to is in writing.
7. Don’t pay the final bill until all the work is complete. Don’t make your final payment until all the work is complete and you and any necessary local building authorities have inspected the work.
CLICK HERE to find out how to find the right contractor, define construction and remodeling work and avoid scams and ripoffs.
Thanks for reading! http://coleface.com.au/packaging-dos-and-donts-in-the-print-production-process/privacy-policy Your Kalamazoo Real Estate Senior Citizen Team view publisher site Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR websites David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
Phone: (269) 350-5514. Sold@VeenstraTeam.com.
Providing Real Estate Solutions for Kalamazoo Senior Citizens
View Our homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens (and their children or caregivers) handle housing decisions with wisdom.
Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about greater Kalamazoo real estate options for Senior Citizens, including Portage real estate, Mattawan real estate, Oshtemo real estate, and real estate in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo.
Of course, the Veenstra Team also serves all non-Senior home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and all non-Senior home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area. We can help people purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, Kalamazoo resort homes and even Kalamazoo short sales which can help distressed homeowners in Kalamazoo avoid Michigan foreclosure. We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information. We also offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo. For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral.
I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home! I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.