click resources Kalamazoo MI Senior Real Estate – Growing older obviously brings many changes and challenges. Many of the biggest changes revolve around the challenges of maintaining a house. Often the senior citizen and his/her family recognize that it will be necessary to sell the house and move to a living situation that will present fewer challenges.http://www.arredo.ch/?dered=sparkassen-trading-demokonto-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&130=ce
binära optioner bra Interestingly, senior citizen housing and assisted living providers find that senior citizens often use their house, (which may be one of the biggest challenges to the senior citizen) as the excuse NOT to move to the senior center. One of the directors of a local senior residence notes that senior citizens may fear that moving from a house that has been home for many years to a senior living facility signals less freedom or more limitations.
http://www.spaceforthebutterflies.com/?sertonke=iq-oprion&6e0=cc In actuality, according to her, moving to a place that has been designed and equiped for senior citizens often makes living even more enjoyable and increases freedom and friendships. She commented that the need to sell the house happens to be one of the most convenient excuses to stall their major housing change decision. She notes that the senior citizen or their adult children may have the perception (or use the excuse) that they won’t be able to sell their home in the current real estate market. The current real estate market does have some unique challenges, but it also has some great opportunities! Interest rates are near their all time lows and this brings MORE buyers into the market.
look at this website Houses ARE still selling in today’s market. The Veenstra Team has adjusted their marketing strategies to take advantage of the great opportunities. We are ready to help a senior citizen understand and work through the entire home selling process. With the professional services of the Veenstra Team, senior citizens in Kalamazoo have a great option for getting their home sold. Kalamazoo also has great senior living alternatives. A living situation that supports a senior citizen can lead to a longer, happier life with increased opportunities! Remember that the Veenstra Team offers completely free consultations with no obligations. We will give you professional advice about your home sale prospects. This will give you the information you need to make the best choices for your future! We are eager to help you!
tastylia uk Thanks for reading!
Your Portage and Kalamazoo Real Estate & Senior Citizen Specialists
find out this here Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
view David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
Phone: (269) 350-5514. Sold@VeenstraTeam.com
- Providing Real Estate Solutions for Kalamazoo Senior Citizens
- View Our Kalamazoo homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
- The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens (and their children or caregivers) handle Kalamazoo senior housing decisions with wisdom.
- Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about greater Kalamazoo real estate options for Senior Citizens, including Portage real estate, Mattawan real estate, Oshtemo real estate, and real estate in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo.
- Of course, the Veenstra Team also serves all non-Senior home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and all non-Senior home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area. We help people purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, Kalamazoo resort homes. We also handle Kalamazoo short sales which can help distressed homeowners in Kalamazoo avoid Michigan foreclosure.
- We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information.
- We offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo real estate home searches, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo.
- For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral through the EXODUS Network.
- I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home or sell my Kalamazoo real estate.
- I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!
- The Veenstra Team members operate with integrity and Biblical standards and donate 10% of all income earned to charities. Veenstra Team members serve as volunteers in many Christian and public organizations and schools in addition to our service to families regarding Kalamazoo real estate.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.