The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens with the Kalamazoo real estate needs, but we recognize that, in order to best serve our senior citizen clients, we should also be aware of other areas of concern and interest to senior citizens. This morning, in our reading about senior citizens, we discovered the following article by Lauren Young, the personal finance editor at Thomson Reuters. She oversees personal finance coverage for Reuters.com and other Thomson Reuters platforms. Her article about Medicare and Medicare premiums seemed worth sharing with our blog readers!
“The mailboxes of senior citizens fill up this time of year with an avalanche of direct mail pitches for Medicare D prescription drug plans and Advantage managed care networks.
With dozens of plans available in most parts of the country, the fall annual enrollment periodcan be a complex chore for Medicare beneficiaries — and sometimes for adult children helping out elderly parents with money matters. Annual enrollment runs from November 15 to December 31, which often leads to an end-of-year rush that collides with the holidays.
It’s not mandatory for seniors to buy either a Medicare D or Advantage plan. Only 25 percent of Medicare beneficiaries opt for Advantage; the rest use traditional Medicare’s fee-for-service system. But prescription drug coverage makes sense for anyone with significant expenses.
And this much is clear: enrollees in either Medicare D or Advantage need to shop the market every year. Insurance companies often change their offerings from year to year in ways that can boost premiums by thousands of dollars, or make it difficult to get certain drugs. And, the health needs of patients change from year to year.
binario opzione forex esercito di pace Medicare D. Some prescription drug plans will be eliminated as new federal policy pushes insurers to offer only plans…..(CLICK THE LINK below to read more information about Medicare D Premiums, Medicare Advantage, enrollment plans, shopping around for best prices and more.)
Thanks for reading!
Your Kalamazoo Real Estate & Senior Citizen Specialists
look at these guys Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
YOURURL.com David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
Phone: (269) 350-5514. Sold@VeenstraTeam.com
- Providing Real Estate Solutions for Kalamazoo Senior Citizens
- View Our Kalamazoo homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
- The Veenstra Team specializes in helping senior citizens (and their children or caregivers) handle Kalamazoo senior housing decisions with wisdom.
- Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about greater Kalamazoo real estate options for Senior Citizens, including Portage real estate, Mattawan real estate, Oshtemo real estate, and real estate in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo.
- Of course, the Veenstra Team also serves all non-Senior home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and all non-Senior home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area. We help people purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, Kalamazoo resort homes. We also handle Kalamazoo short sales which can help distressed homeowners in Kalamazoo avoid Michigan foreclosure.
- We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information.
- We offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo real estate home searches, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo.
- For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral through the EXODUS Network.
- I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home or sell my Kalamazoo real estate.
- I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!
- The Veenstra Team members operate with integrity and Biblical standards and donate 10% of all income earned to charities. Veenstra Team members serve as volunteers in many Christian and public organizations and schools in addition to our service to families regarding Kalamazoo real estate.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.