If you are facing a foreclosure, take these 4 action steps to find the best possible solution.
STEP #1: Make a commitment to yourself to be a proactive, take control and stop the foreclosure. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to find a solution.
STEP #2: List your objectives. Take control of your situation and clearly think through the implications of decisions. For example, you don’t want to pay an attorney $1000’s of dollars for a temporary fix, but if you need advice, this bankruptcy attorney in San Diego can help you do some research to make sure you discover the right steps to stop foreclosure.
STEP #3: ASK QUESTIONS.
The way to learn about the best solution for you, is by asking specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are several questions to ask your Mortgage Lender, Attorney and REALTOR. Don’t be afraid to take these lists with you and ask these questions! This is YOUR future, and you must make an informed decision about what the correct course of action is for you.
THE FORECLOSING LENDER:
- Can you work out a payment plan (forbearance) with me?
- Will my monthly payments increase?
- How much will they increase?
- Will you show in writing the terms of the forbearance plan you’re suggesting?
- f I agree to these terms, will you agree in writing to stop the Foreclosure?
- What happens if I’m late on this payment plan? Do you start where you left off with the foreclosure?
- With the significant increase in monthly payments, what percentages of people end up back in foreclosure because they cannot afford the monthly payment?
How many people still go to Foreclosure after working out forbearance?
- Will filing a bankruptcy be a solution? Will it make the foreclosure go away for good, or is it a temporary fix?
- How much do you charge to file bankruptcy?
- Do I have to take any required classes on bankruptcy before I file?
- How much money will those classes cost me and how long will they be?
- How much will my new monthly payments be? Will they increase over time?
- What happens if I can’t afford the payments? Will I still lose the house to foreclosure?
- How will the bankruptcy affect my credit?
- Will the bankruptcy be public record where anyone can see that I filed?
- How long will the Bankruptcy remain on public records?
- What do I have to do if I short sell my property?
- How much will you charge me to sell my home?
- What if I find someone on my own who wants to buy the house?
- What happens if you get an offer to purchase my home?
- What happens to me if you don’t sell the house and I lose it to foreclosure?
- What happens if the bank will not accept a short sale offer that is received?
- Can I cancel the listing when ever I want?
- Will I need to move out of the house before marketing it?
- Do you have any investor buyers who may be willing to purchase my home right away?
STEP # 4: Once you’re ready to make an informed intelligent decision act on it before it’s too late. Remember time can be your worst enemy in a foreclosure process.
The purpose of these four steps is to empower you with the information and questions you need to make a wise decision in choosing the best solution for you. The Veenstra Team is happy to answer all your short sale questions for you and we NEVER charge you a fee for the consultation OR to successfully handle the short sale transaction. The Veenstra Team often has investors who are willing to purchase short sale homes, so contact us today to see if we can find the right buyer for your short sale. We want to help you get a fresh start!
Phone: (269) 350-5514. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US.
Providing Solutions for Home Owners in Distress
View Our homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
The Veenstra Team specializes in helping homeowners STOP Foreclosure, and short sales in Kalamazoo Michigan.
Contact the Veenstra Team to STOP Foreclosure and short sales in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo; including Kalamazoo short sales, Portage short sales, Mattawan short sales, Oshtemo short sales among others. Of course, we are also able to help home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, or Kalamazoo resort homes. We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information. We also offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo. For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral.
I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home!
I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!