binÃÆÃÆÃâ ÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¤re optionen trading roboter Kalamazoo Short Sale and Real Estate Info – If you are wondering if a short sale is a good option for your property, the first piece of advice we have for you is to CALL US and let us help you answer these questions….The consultation is free and without obligation. You will come away from the call with a much clearer idea of what is possible.buy Pregabalin uk
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?3e1=cb So here are the questions we will start with.online dating panama city
- Can the house be sold for enough to pay off what you owe on it, pay the real estate commission, closing costs, taxes, and the other costs of sale? social trading mit binaren optionen ( We can provide this answer for you – there is NO charge for the consultation! look here Call the Veenstra Team and we will tell you how much money you could expect to earn from the sale of your home. )
- Do you have the means to solve the financial situation on your own? Do you have money available in a bank account or equity in another property that you can use to catch up or pay off your mortgage(s)?
- Has your temporary financial hardship been resolved? (Note: A hardship is a very subjective concept. Give the Veenstra Team a call and our team can help you determine this.)
Learn More Here If you answered yes to any of the above, you may NOT be a good Short Sale candidate BUT instead you might be able to get your home sold through a normal transaction! A normal transaction is typically a good deal less complicated so give us a call and let’s get the process started to start alleviating your stress.
http://purposeagency.com.au/?kolka=angels-return-dating-site Now, if you answer yes to the questions below, it is more likely that you should consider a short sale. Again, our team can help you uncover the answers so call sooner, rather than later and avoid the stress. Your phone call is held in strictest confidence. There is no reason not to call.
- Are you willing to move out of the house (after it is sold, don’t need to move right away)?
- Have you attempted a loan modification or forbearance with your lender and were not successful?
- Is any foreclosure sale more than 10 days away?
- Do you owe more on the house than the house is worth in today’s market?
- Does the house have more than one mortgage on it? Do you have a home equity loan?
- Does the house need work? Does it differ from the norm in a way that would make it difficult to sell?
- Might the house be difficult to sell because of it’s location?
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.