- The heartbreak of an unexpected divorce, and the accompanying financial devastation of trying to stay afloat both emotionally and financially.
- Unforeseen medical problems or disabilities sometimes drain nearly every penny for treatments, medications, hospitalizations, and procedures. Sometimes there’s simply no choice or no cash after you deal with health issues, or the health of a loved one.
- The shock of unemployment is often a hardship which causes financial challenge. This market and this economy has made finding a new job challenging. If you are a victim or downsizing, this may give the bank cause to consider a short sale instead of a foreclosure on your Kalamazoo real estate.
- Some of you have been caught by tricky and deceptive adjustable rate mortgages that suddenly send your payments soaring beyond what’s possible. At times you may feel as though you are stuck between feeding your kids…or making a high mortgage payment that has you unable to make ends meet.
- There are some times when we discover that there have been other predatory lending practices in play with loans. Though it is not common in Kalamazoo, there may be a few instances of inflated appraisals or undisclosed or difficult to understand loan terms which caused your payments to skyrocket overnight.
- Sometimes a hardship is caused by a tragic event, such as the sudden death of a family member, accidents, or a diagnosis of a terminal disease.
If you have experienced any of the above challenges, have missed some of your loan payments and are headed for foreclosure, call the Veenstra Team today at 269-350-5514.
We can help you understand your options and perhaps help you to avoid a foreclosure. Sometimes things are so far beyond your control, there’s nothing left to do but try and pick up the shattered pieces so you can begin to recover and move forward. Let the Veenstra Team help you determine your options. You have nothing to loose since there are NO FEES for our consultation OR for helping you sell your home via a short sale if that is possible. Let us help you take steps to a new start.
Phone: (269) 350-5514. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US.
Providing Solutions for Home Owners in Distress
View Our homes for sale at www.VeenstraTeam.com.
The Veenstra Team specializes in helping homeowners STOP Foreclosure, and short sales in Kalamazoo Michigan.
Contact the Veenstra Team to STOP Foreclosure and short sales in any of the communities surrounding Kalamazoo; including Kalamazoo short sales, Portage short sales, Mattawan short sales, Oshtemo short sales among others. Of course, we are also able to help home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, or Kalamazoo resort homes. We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information. We also offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo. For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral.
I would like FREE help from the Veenstra Team to buy a home!
I would like a free evaluation from the Veenstra Team so that I know how much my home is worth!