http://www.omod.no/?demobilizaciya=steuern-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&d42=1b Kalamazoo MI – When we were moving to Kalamazoo, we had a definite time frame in mind for our stay. We were planning on being here only long enough for David to finish his Masters in Business degree from Western MI University. After the degree was finished, we assumed that we would be moving FROM Kalamazoo and to another community where David would be the director of some service organization or non-profit.
binäre optionen spread Well, 25 years later, we are still here! Kalamazoo MI has become home and Kalamazoo real estate has become our career!
weblink Why did we stay in Kalamazoo? I guess we never really tried to make that list. So now is a good time to do that.
http://modernhomesleamington.co.uk/component/k2/itemlist/user/18008?format=feed Why did we stay in Kalamazoo?
- Our kids were 6, 4 and 3 months when we moved here. They started school here and loved it. They developed great friendships with the kids in their class and we developed friendships with their parents. Before you know it….we were “settling in”.
- David started in real estate during his Masters program — he thought it would be a great way to support the family while he finished his schooling. What he thought would be a “passing fancy” to fill a financial gap, became a fulfilling career.
- We found a great church that had a passion for reaching out and serving people. The church was a good fit and we found places to get involved and serve quite quickly.
- Kalamazoo has a great Little League (Derrick Jeter came up through Westwood Little League) and AYSO Soccer program for our kids to get involved in.
- Kalamazoo has a great YMCA basketball program, which led to some church league basketball, YBOA basketball, the Kzoo Blues youth basketball, Junior High basketball, high school basketball (and 2 trips to the high school class C final four tourneys)
- Kalamazoo has a great rocket football program which leads to strong high school football programs.
- Kalamazoo has four beatutiful seasons.
- Kalamazoo has great housing values when you compare it to other parts of the country.
- Kalamazoo has great cultural arts progams, theatre and music.
- Kalamazoo has the Institute of the Arts — a place where Art is both taught and displayed
- Kalamazoo has wonderful playgrounds and parks where we could spend family time.
- Kalamazoo has a wide variety of stores and shops — with everything from the big box stores like Sam’s Club — to the small specialty shops
- A traffic jam in Kalamazoo means that you may miss going through a traffic light by one or two cars during rush hour.
- Kalamazoo has a wonderful family museum that is FREE!
- Kalamazoo has an amazing Air Zoo
- Kalamazoo is a community that loves to lead the nation (the Kalamazoo Promise is one great example of that — all children who attend the Kalamazoo Public Schools are guaranteed a free college education at any MI public colleges or universities.)
- Kalamazoo collaborates well. The faith based and community based organization and government organizations are interested in working together to help builod the community.
- Lakes and rivers abound in the greater Kalamazoo area and Lake Michigan is only 45 minutes away.
- Kalamazoo is still small enough that we get a phone call from our credit union when a check would bounce if allowed to be presented because I haven’t transferred money from the savings account to cover the check.
- Kalamazoo has lots of strong media coverage on TV, radio, newspaper.
- Kalamazoo is part way between Chicago and Detroit so if you don’t want to fly out of the efficient and convenient Kalamazoo airport, you can drive to Midway, Ohare, Detroit, South Bend or Grand Rapids within 1-3 hours.
- The Gilmore music festival is held in Kalamazoo each year with prestigious musicians.
- The Youth Tennis Nationals are hosted by Kalamazoo College each year
- The Girls softball little league world series is hosted in Kalamazoo each year
- There are lots of opportunities to get involved in the community as a volunteer. There is a strong Voluntary Action Center.
- The city is home to Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Davenport College and many extension programs from a variety of colleges.
- There is a strong Northside Ministerial Alliance of Pastors that works together to build the community.
taylor swift and zac efron dating I realize that I can go on and on…..In summary, you can see that Kalamazoo is a great place to live.
get link Thanks for reading!
Your Kalamazoo Real Estate Specialists Team
http://khal.se/?serise=i-vilka-lÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¤nder-kan-man-kÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶pa-Tadalafil-receptfritt Jason Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
http://babychivasso.it/?author=1 David Veenstra, Kalamazoo REALTOR
http://heritagemission.ca/2015/07/ Providing a warm welcome and excellent service to people moving to Kalamazoo!
official source The Veenstra Team specializes in helping families and individuals who are moving to Kalamazoo Michigan.
http://generalclad.com/?serebro=recensioni-piattaforme-trading-binario&18c=52 Contact the Veenstra Team to learn about the Kalamazoo MI community and search for homes in the greater Kalamazoo MI area. We are also able to help home buyers in the greater Kalamazoo area and home sellers in the greater Kalamazoo area purchase or sell any Kalamazoo homes, Kalamazoo income property, Kalamazoo Lake Homes, Kalamazoo Executive Homes, or Kalamazoo resort homes and we even help Kalamazoo homeowners avoid Michigan foreclosure with our specialized short sale services. We offer specialized services for Kalamazoo senior citizens and children with aging parents seeking Kalamazoo real estate information. We also offer free Kalamazoo relocation packets, Kalamazoo tours and specialized services for people who are moving to Kalamazoo. For families moving anywhere else in the US or Canada, we offer Free Nationwide Relocation Services and free REALTOR referral.
Fill Out the Form Below to Contact The Veenstra Team
David Veenstra, REALTOR
Jason Veenstra, REALTOR
The Veenstra Team with Evenboer Walton REALTORS
(269) 350-5514 (office)
(773) 751-2206 (fax)
The Veenstra Team offers free, top tier real estate tools and technology for Kalamazoo home buyers and an 81 point home marketing plan for home sellers that gets Greater Kalamazoo home sold!
We provide free, effective short sale solutions which avoid foreclosure in many SW MI cities. We work with a network of investors that bring cash offers.
We also offer Kalamazoo commercial real estate services and advice through our partner, Jeremy Veenstra of NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
We also offer free nationwide relocation and REALTOR referrals through our EXODUS Network of Christian Community Specialists.
We provide Corporate Relocation Assistance in Kalamazoo and Portage MI through our partnership with the Great Lakes Relocation Center. Great Lakes Relocation Center is a member of the "National Employee Relocation Council” and “Relocation Directors Council”. Great Lakes Relocation Center has attained “Preferred Broker” status with the nation's four largest relocation companies. Company VP, Connie Schlaak, has also obtained the designation GMS (Global Mobility Specialist)
We offer a free Chicagoan's Guide and Home Buyer Tools to buying a Lake Home in MI
This article and content is for general informational purposes and should be independently checked for accuracy. Information should not be taken as legal advice, technical or tax advice under any circumstance. Seek legal advise and representation in all legal matters.