my response When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced REALTOR. The Veenstra Team will provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
- Market conditions
- Real Estate trends
- Condition of your home
- Repairs or improvements
- Your time frame
- Neighborhood and location
- Your competition
Our site You will notice that one thing is noticeably absent from that list and that is “What you paid for the house”.
http://vvdewalden.nl/1e-selectie/ In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days.
More Bonuses If the price of your home is too high, several things often happen:
- Fewer buyers are interested: Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Showings are limited: Other sales people may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Price is used against your home: Other REALTORS may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market causes people to ask :What’s wrong,” or “Why hasn’t this sold?”. Your home is often seen as defective!
- An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, actually often leads to a lower selling price. Often, to sell it has a negative impression in the marketplace, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- There is lots of wasted time and energy.
click this link now If you want to sell your home for the best price in the shortest amount of time you need to have a well-kept home which has been well priced for the current market conditions. The Veenstra Team has been serving the Kalamazoo real estate market since 1986, regularly studies statistics regarding the Kalamazoo real estate market, sells lots of homes, works with lots of buyers and spends a good deal of research preparing a pricing recommendation for each house they put on the market.
Source If you are considering selling your house, give us a call at 269-350-5514 or complete the short form below and we will prepare a professional pricing evaluation for your home. There is no charge or obligation, and therefore NO reason not to call! 🙂